OBLIGATIONS, RESPONSIBILITEIS AND APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY
TECEDU management is firmly committed to a policy enabling all work activities to be carried out safely, and with all possible measures taken to remove (or at least reduce) risks to the health, safety and anyone else who may be affected by our operations.
We are committed to ensuring we comply with the European Work Health and Safety Regulations and applicable International Codes of Practice as far as possible.
Will provide and maintain as far as possible:
- a safe working environment;
- safe systems of work;
- facilities for the welfare of employees;
- information, instruction, training and supervision that is reasonably necessary to ensure that each worker is safe from injury and risks to health;
- a commitment to consult and co-operate with employees in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace;
- a commitment to continually improve our performance through effective safety management.
People working for and with TECEDU has an obligation to:
- comply with safe work practices, with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves and others and damage to office and equipment;
- take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and others;
- wear personal protective equipment and clothing where necessary;
- comply with any direction given by management for health and safety;
- not misuse or interfere with anything provided for health and safety;
- report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial;
- report all known or observed hazards to their supervisor or manager.
APPLICATION FOR THIS POLICY
We seek the co-operation of all employees, customers and other persons. We encourage suggestions for realising our health and safety objectives to create a safe working environment with a zero accident rate.
This Policy applies to all business operations and functions, including those situations where employees are required to work off-site.