Implementation of Education & CSR Projects
“Successful people have a social responsibility to make the world a better place and not just take from it.”
Why CSR matters?
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is the continuing commitment by business to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of the workforce and their families as well as the local community and society in large.
World Business Council for Sustainable Development.
7 most common reasons why CSR is important for any successful company
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors;
- CSR has been demonstrated to reduce operating costs;
- Customers and clients are influenced by a company’s reputation in social and environmental areas;
- Attract, retain and maintain a happy workforce and be an Employer of Choice;
- CSR enables strategic management of internal and external risks in social as well as environmental areas;
- Generate innovation and learning and enhance your influence;
- Generate positive publicity.
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it.”
How we can help you?
TECEDU can support your business by taking care of your CSR projects in developing local communities capabilities by:
- Providing training to local community;
- Upgrading local facilities of training, educational and research institutions;
- Student placement services.
We have a proven international experience of implementation of such projects in different countries across the world.
Provision of Training
Training provided by 3rd party providers is perhaps the largest unmanaged spend within the training function.
TECEDU service addresses the entire lifecycle of vendor provided training. Our clients receive cost reduction, access to a leading collection of learning providers, and a full suite of support services including selection, measurement, and knowledge management. Whether internal or external, your budget for learning is an investment; our approach, processes, and technology ensure that our clients get the highest returns for that investment.
In our approach, we can own the content and provide training using a pool of our own instructors or utilize third-party providers. The best solution for your case will be identified. Customers can benefit from our expertise in providing vendor management/training administration outsourcing services. Training can be delivered both in-country or overseas!
Over the past decade, learning organizations have made great strides in optimizing the value they receive from their investments on learning. The industry now has more refined approaches to content development, training administration, and evaluation. In contrast, we believe that off-the-shelf instructor-led training may represent the largest training spent that can be optimised.
Training services would normally include:
- Search for training programme (-s);
- Compare courses and help the Client to decide which to apply;
- Provision of Training;
- Training materials;
- Translation services;
- Catering (F&B) services;
- Visa services for delegates;
- Accommodation of delegates;
- Meet and greet;
- Cultural programmes;
- PPE for training/practice;
- Laundry and telecom services;
- General administration.
Upgrading local training, research and educational institutions
Our services related to provision support in the upgrade of the local training, research or education institutions in some cases also known as Technology transfer projects include all activities related to organizing, preparing and conducting financial support to research, training academic educational centres in the country where our Clients operate.
These services can include planning, designing, constructing, commissioning and running training facilities and provision the related software, works good and services.
Procurement and logistics management is central to achieving and maintaining your organization’s objectives of quality, on-time and on-budget. TECEDU can provide expertise and quality of service at each and every step of the procurement and logistics management process; from determination of needs through to requesting, ordering, delivery, auditing and payment. Our goal is to develop an environment where customer satisfaction is paramount.
Technology transfer services include:
- Technical advice from the industry Subject Matter Experts;
- Provision of commissioning training and all training materials and logistics;
- Training simulators and related software;
- Office equipment (computers, printers, scanners etc.);
- Specialized IT equipment;
- Lab equipment.
Scholarships & student placement services
Our Student Placement Services will help equip a cadre of bright, talented, highly motivated professionals selected by our Client with graduate-level education abroad.
To accomplish this, the programme will provide scholarships to delegates identified by the Client to continue their higher education at accredited universities at a specified location. Working with university partners, the programme will provide candidates with a full, end-to-end spectrum of support services and advice, from their initial application and entry requirements, through pre-departure brief, arrival, in-country support services, and eventual return to their home country.
We can help your Company to:
- Find information on best possible courses and institutions;
- Search the course database;
- Meet institution representatives at our education events;
- Discuss institutions and locations that would suit you;
- Compare courses and decide which to apply for;
- Complete course application;
- Transfer fee payments to education institutions;
- Assist you with the visa process;
- Organise an IELTS test;
- Explain scholars about life in the country of relocation;
- Prepare everything for your scholars trip and their new life (accommodation, insurances etc.).
In order to guarantee the best quality of our services our in-country operations would normally be led by a local project manager/coordinator with support of an experienced project manager who will serve as the focal point of the programme, and manage all technical aspects with additional support from a team of assistants in our regional office.
Best Practice of the CSR
- Set a feasible, viable and measurable Goal;
- Build a long lasting relationship with the community;
- Retain the community core values;
- Assess the impact of your CSR;
- Report the Impact;
- Create Community awareness;